WHY CHOOSE US?
- Sole focus on criminal defense
- 1 on 1 consultation with the attorney
- In-depth case evaluation
- Proven results
- Strong advocate for the Los Angeles community
- Strong and respected court presence
- Long standing relationships with the courts and prosecutors
- Well-versed in all criminal matters from non-violent offenses to serious and violent crimes
- Dedicated to protecting our client’s future
- Available 24/7
- Free consultations
- Flexible payment plans
- Jail visits and collect calls
- Bilingual staff readily available
- In-house Notary available
PEER CLIENT RECOGNITION
- Endorsed and recognized by AVVO
- Endorsed by NACDA
- Named Rising Star 2018 by
American Inst. of Legal Advocates
- Lawyers of Distinction
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- Over 100 5-Star Yelp Reviews Yelp
LOS ANGELES CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
OUR CLIENTS ARE OUR SOLE PRIORITY. We are a time-proven Los Angeles criminal-defense law firm dedicated to your future.
When your future, your family and your livelihood are at stake, a false accusation or an innocent mistake should not derail a lifetime of hard work.
Preserving your future and your career is Mr. Manshoory and his associates’ sole focus. As a STRICTLY criminal-defense firm, we are DEDICATED to you and your family. If you have been accused of a crime in Southern California, a pending criminal case can have serious consequences for you, your family, and your career. Many attorneys fail to consider these additional consequences, but at Manshoory Law Group, we understand that your case outcome should have BOTH the PRESENT AND FUTURE CONSEQUENCES resolved to protect you and your family’s livelihood.
AGGRESSIVE LEGAL HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Our attorneys have extensive training solely in criminal-defense. We are committed to using these skills to our client’s advantage. OUR GOAL is simple, custom-tailored representation for EACH INDIVIDUAL we represent. This individualized representation and advocacy is why members of law enforcement, fellow lawyers, medical professionals and hard-working members of society all have chosen Manshoory Law Group as their trusted advocates and guides through the Criminal Court System.
Do Not Speak to the Police Before Calling Us. We Are Available 24/7. Let us Speak on YOUR BEHALF.
Manshoory Law Group, APC is here to guide you in making an INFORMED DECISION about how to RESOLVE your case.
When You Need A Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney…
There is nothing more disturbing than getting charged with a crime. When you feel the cuffs clinch around your wrists and hear that you’re under arrest, a whole system starts working against you to destroy your life.
Fortunately, we live in a nation of laws and all people are guaranteed certain legal rights in this country. One of them is right to an attorney. Your first step after an arrest is to contact a qualified Los Angeles criminal lawyer like the team at Manshoory Law Group.
To benefit from our aggressive strategies and representation:
Call (877) 977-7750
Fight Back Against The System
With Manshoory Law Group, APC, on your side, you can trust that we will use creative methods and a zealous attitude to pursue the best possible result for your case. We are fully committed to our clients and to their needs, whether they have been charged with a minor crime or one with the potential of changing their lives forever. No matter what your crime, we are the Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys you need to handle your case.
A defense attorney does more than just defend your legal rights. Our job is to keep the system honest. If they make a mistake, we point it out and do our utmost to prove that it throws the whole case in doubt. That’s why we undergo so much training and fight so diligently on behalf of our clients.
But if you do not have a Los Angeles criminal lawyer on your side in the courtroom, you’re at the mercy of the court. You do not know all of the tricks the prosecution can pull. You do not know what is a good deal and what is a poor deal. A Los Angeles criminal defense attorney is your greatest ally in the courtroom. If you have been charged with a crime, we urge you to contact us immediately. The sooner we can get to work, the better your chances will be.
Your First Steps After Arrest
Many people do not know what happens after an arrest or when they should call a lawyer. The best time to call a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney is as soon as possible after your arrest. Here’s why.
The Criminal Complaint
The first major step after arrest is for the state to decide whether or not to file a criminal complaint. The officers will decide whether they have enough evidence to make a case. If they do, they will forward that information on to the District Attorney (DA). It is the DA that decides whether or not to file the complaint.
If you can contact a Los Angeles criminal lawyer before this point, they can talk with the people involved to try and convince them that they don’t have enough evidence to move forward, along with several other legal strategies.
It’s important to note that if you are held in custody, the DA must make a decision within 48 hours. However, if you know you’re under investigation then they have the right to make a decision for up to one year in misdemeanor cases and for longer periods based on what they are investigating you for.
Depending on your alleged charges, you may be let go and ordered to appear in court later. You may also have to pay bail to get let out, or in some cases held until your arraignment. The first thing you should do when you get released from jail is to contact a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney and build a strategy for your defense.
Facing Arraignment with a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
If the DA moves forward, an arraignment will be scheduled and you will be notified. The arraignment is when your charges are read to you and you are asked to make a plea. It is crucial that you have a Los Angeles criminal lawyer before this point to advise you on what to do at this critical point.
Manshoory Law Specializes in the Following Criminal Defense Areas in Los Angeles
– Driving under the influence can wreck your financial life far more than might expect and can draw you into ongoing legal problems for the rest of your life
– Sometimes an act of self-defense can be judged as a violent crime. We will come to your defense and share your side of the story with the court.
– This is another serious charge that is looked upon poorly by the court. If you are charged with this, you need a vigorous and experienced defense.
– California may have recently legalized marijuana, but there are plenty of other drugs that can land you in serious trouble, especially if you are accused of transporting them.
– This is a very broad category of crimes, but most of them can get you put on the sex offender’s list, a lifelong punishment and embarrassment. Let our lawyers fight to keep your record clean.
– If you’ve served your time and have lived within the law, or if you committed crimes as a minor and you are now an adult, these processes can help you wipe the slate clean so you can move on without your past following you.
– If you believe the police have a warrant out for your arrest, a lawyer can ask on your behalf to get information about it before you are arrested.
– From minor shoplifting crimes to white collar crimes, theft can cover many categories. The question is, can they prove that it was you who stole what they said you did?
– One of the things that keep people locked in the legal system are minor probation violations. A lawyer on your side can keep you from going back to prison or getting your probation term extended.
If you have questions about any of these, we urge you to call Manshoory Law Group for a consultation.
“As criminal defense attorneys, I strongly believe that it is our obligation to ensure that the government abides by the very same principles and laws that it demands of its citizens.
I believe that a lifetime of work should not be derailed by simple and innocent mistakes. I believe that everyone deserves someone to stand up on their behalf.
I believe that overzealous prosecution does not make our streets safer. Jails do not make our streets safer. Rather, listening to our clients’ needs and focusing on their goals increases society’s chances of reducing recidivism and helps people stay out of trouble and with their families.
As your counsel, I vow to stay true to these principles and be your voice in time of need.”
Shaheen F. Manshoory, Esq.
What our client’s are saying